To support our strategy we are strengthening our German sales team with an Account Manager position (Region: East).
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-driven entrepreneurial person who puts great emphasis on developing relationships and personal integrity. You master of course the art of solution selling and spend a significant amount of time identifying customer problems, challenges or needs. Your level of communication skills allows you to put customers at ease and enables you to clearly explain the mission and vision of Fujirebio to every stakeholder. You are of course flexible and creative and dare to ask for the closing.
- You translate the defined sales strategies into operational plans and objectives within the assigned area in order to ensure that the departmental goals are attained.
- You establish – together with the Sales Manager Germany – the sales and expenses budget, propose plans for area development and establish qualitative objectives in line with Fujirebio’s overall strategy.
- You contact and visit existing and new customers and opinion leaders, propose available products with their prices, demonstrate products, make and follow-up quotations (within defined guidelines) enabling Fujirebio to increase its product sales in Germany. This all to contribute to the achievement of the agreed sales budget and objectives.
- In co-operation with Customer Support and Marketing, you ensure that complaints of customers (technical, delivery and invoicing problems) are solved in due time, taking into account the predefined guidelines in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- You collect information on our own products and on products/developments of our competitors in order to discuss and negotiate with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to define sales strategies.
- You visit existing customers in order to stay up-to-date of their business, to inform them on new products and/or updates of products, to push products
into the market in order to increase the knowledge/characteristics of our products, to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- You are present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying), all within the defined expenses budget.
- You are well aware that documenting sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management have to be documented in the CRM system. Making purchase orders, participate in tenders and creating business cases are all part of the job. Fujirebio’s focus is to follow-up as well as can be expected while maintaining efficiency and forecasting accuracy.
- Scientific degree
- Experience of 3-5 years in sales in an Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics environment
- Up to date knowledge of the IVD immunoassay market in Germany
- Having experience with system-, investment equipment is a plus
- Molecular biology knowledge is a plus
- German speaking. English is highly recommended.
- Region: East
We welcome your application and the possibility to evaluate your curriculum!
Tel : +32 9 329 16 26