Fujirebio Europe wants to strengthen its R&D department with a highly motivated Developer.
Join our high-performance R&D team developing diagnostic products that help advance human health and focus on the detection of new biomarkers and diagnostic assays relevant for the diagnosis of different diseases, with focus infectious diseases, neurological disorders, cancer and fertility.
By joining our R&D team you will be responsible for the execution and reporting of project related deliverables according to the approved project plan by applying the best practices for design, development and qualification of nucleic acid and/or protein based in vitro diagnostic assays.
Furthermore, you will support ongoing manufacturability and optimal customer appreciation at lowest possible costs of the in-market Dx products through an ongoing, active deployment of the integrated development experience and product/platform expertise.
- Within the scope of the assigned development project(s), you design, develop, and qualify nucleic acid and protein based in vitro diagnostic assays (New Product Development) by ensuring the accurate execution of the delegated development activities considering all applicable internal and/or external guidance received.
- You support and improve (Product Lifecycle Management) nucleic acid and protein based in vitro diagnostic assays by contributing to the overall organizational requirement of maintaining product manufacturability and optimal customer satisfaction over the total Product Life Cycle. This includes:
- Product ownership: contributing to the overall product ownership during the complete product life cycle of commercially available assays.
- Technical platform expertise: providing technological expertise across the assigned product(s) in order to deliver products/services that meet the highest quality/efficiency and are respectful of changing customer/market requirements.
- You organize and execute project tasks and activities to ensure timely completion of product development deliverables within the budget/project plan.
- Master in sciences or master industrial sciences with scientific profile
- Experience in R&D and assay development is an asset
- Functional expertise: Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Scientific competences: tissue culture techniques (culturing of primary cells and hybridomas), molecular biology techniques: SDS PAGE, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, PCR, expression of recombinant proteins and purification, plasmid transformation and purification from E. coli, experience in working in BL2 Lab
- Technical/scientific writing experience
- Knowledge in statistics, data analysis and processing
- Knowledge of Design Control Procedures & Compliance is an asset
- Problem solving – Problem analysis
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Dutch & English – good knowledge written & spoken.
Why work at Fujirebio Europe?
We are a leading international healthcare company that conceives, develops, produces and markets high quality in vitro diagnostics (IVD) testing solutions worldwide.
By joining Fujirebio Europe you get a chance to develop your skills and experience daily and to contribute to the growth of a fast moving and multicultural company. Fujirebio Europe currently employs 135 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our affiliates. The Fujirebio Group employs more than 1.100 people in Asia, Europe and America, including subsidiaries.
The working environment at Fujirebio Europe is innovative, focused and open with a great deal of independence within the job function. You will be collaborating with outstanding scientific and business-teams and will be part of developing innovative healthcare solutions for use all over the world.
As a company we strive to provide our employees the means to develop their skills and experiences at any level, all within a fun and casual but engaging and dynamic environment. We also offer continuous development and competitive salaries and benefits.
We welcome your application and the possibility to evaluate your curriculum!
Fujirebio Europe - Melissa Moens
Telephone: 09 329 15 48