Fujirebio Diagnostics AB is now looking for a Research Scientist to the Research and Development team in Gothenburg.
Main tasks & Responsibilities
As Research Scientist, you will primarily focus on the development and characterization of new immune reagents, such as antibodies and antigens. You will use a range of molecular and immunological methods and independently plan, execute and analyze experiments and studies. You will develop and evaluate new laboratory methods and strive to increase the company´s knowledge within the field of molecular biology and immunology.
Advanced degree in Life Sciences, ideally in molecular biology/immunology
Skills & Abilities
- Experience from laboratory work with emphasis on cell culturing, hybridoma technique and molecular biology
- Experience in antibody-based methods and recombinant antibodies
- Ability to absorb new scientific ideas and an interest in reading scientific literature
- Driven, result oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Thorough, orderly and detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical mind set
- Ability to communicate, document and present results in English
Application and more information
You are welcome with your application by e-mailing your personal letter and CV to Career@fdab.com, please address to Maria Lidqvist, Sr. Research Scientist, Reagent development. We are working continuously with this recruitment and would like to receive your application as soon as possible, but no later than May 19.
The personal data you submit is not shared with third parties for reasons unrelated to your application for employment. We are committed to handling personal data responsibly and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. Your application and CV will be deleted from our files after 24 months unless consent has been signed for a longer period. A signed consent can at any time be withdrawn by sending an e-mail to email@example.com