For simultaneous quantification of different forms of β-amyloid in blood, with check for matrix interference.
A well standardized multiparameter bead-based immunoassay for the simultaneous quantification of human ß-amyloid (Aß) forms Aß1-42 and Aß1-40 in plasma using xMAP® technology.*
* xMAP is a registered trademark of Luminex Corp.
Standardized quantification of ß-amyloid isoforms in blood.
Art. no. 81578 (2x96T/kit - RUO) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features and Benefits
- User-friendly bead-based immunoassay
- High performance
- High analytical assay sensitivity
- Quantifying Aß1-42 and Aß1-40 in one well, which lowers test variability
- Low intra- and interassay variability, even at low concentrations
- High reproducibility
- Broad dynamic range
- Ease of use
- Only one test procedure
- Six ready-to-use (multiparametric) standards
- Two run-validation (non-plasma) controls
- Limited number of handling steps
- 1:3 diluted with plasma diluent
- 25 µL plasma/well
- Duplicate testing
A license regarding amyloid beta antibodies contained in this product under patents US 5750349 has been obtained from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited. Furthermore, a license for the use of amyloid beta monoclonal antibodies contained in this product under patents US 6114133, US7811769, and EP 0792458 has been obtained from Eli Lilly and Company.
These resources are either available in free access or for users holding a Premium eServices account: