Minimize treatment failure, Maximize long-term HBV suppression. Line probe assay for simultaneous detection of hepatitis B virus wild-type motif, lamivudine, telbivudine, emtricitabine, adefovir, and entecavir resistance-associated mutations.
In US, for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Art. no. 81382 (20T - RUO) - see also Art. no. 81383 (20T - CE) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features & Benefits
- Earliest detection of mutants:
- Highly sensitive detection at single nucleotide level of mixtures of wild-type and mutants, identifying the appearance of mutants earlier than sequencing and viral load assays
- Lower limit of detection of 990 copies/ml
- Allowing rapid and effective HBV suppression by early adoption to the most suited therapy
- All the necessary information in one assay:
- Allows simultaneous detection of all clinically relevant HBV polymerase wild-type and drug-induced mutations associated with lamivudine, emtricitabine, telbivudine, adefovir and tenofovir resistance as well as known compensatory mutations (codons 80, 173, 180, 181, and 204)
- Identifies amino acid changes in the overlapping reading frame of HBsAg (codons 171, 172, 195, 196, 198, and 199)
- Optimized for 8 known HBV genotypes (A-H)
- Low chance of errors and limited hands-on time:
- Easy to perform and robust assay
- Amplicon can also be used for INNO-LIPA HBV GT
- Fully automated processing of the strips possible with Auto-LIPA 48 and AutoBlot 3000H.
- Objective and automated reading and interpretation of strips possible using LiRAS® for Infectious Diseases.
These resources are either available in free access or for users holding a Premium eServices account:
- Browse Frequently Asked Questions for this product (eServices)
- Read the product leaflet for this product (eServices)
- Review our conditions of sale
- Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.