When genotyping, be confident. INNO-LiPA® HBV Genotyping is a line probe assay designed to identify hepatitis B virus genotypes A to H by the detection of type-specific sequences in the HBV polymerase gene domain B to C.
Art. no. 80691 (20T - CE) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features & Benefits
- Most accurate results:
- Better detection of mixed genotype infections
- More sensitive than sequencing
- Confident choice of treatment
- Low chance of errors and limited hands-on time
- Easy to perform and robust assay
- Amplicon can also be used for INNO-LiPA® HBV GT
- Fully automated processing of the strips possible with TENDIGO™, Auto-LiPA48 and AutoBlot 3000H.
- Objective and automated reading and interpretation of strips possible using LiRAS® for LiPA HBV.
- One technology for a complete HBV portfolio.
These resources are either available in free access or for users holding a Premium eServices account: