The fourth dimension in HCV antibody testing. INNOTEST® HCV Ab IV is an enzyme immunoassay for the detection of antibodies to human hepatitis C virus (HCV) in human serum or plasma.
Art. no. 80068 (192T - CE) - see also Art. no. 80330 (480T - CE) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features & Benefits
- Cover all the genotypes: Fourth-generation assay using antigens derived from the HCV genotypes 1a, 1b, 2, and 3a
- High sensitivity in seroconversion panels
- Optimal specificity: 99.8% (2005/2009)
- Easy integration in your lab: Protocols available for automated processing
- Reduced chance of errors and ease-of-use with color-coded reagents
The INNOTEST® HCV Ab IV is an enzyme immunoassay in which the wells of polystyrene microplate strips are coated with a mixture of HCV antigens. This 4th generation assay has increased sensitivity due to the use of antigens with improved reactivity, derived from the most prevalent HCV genotypes. Antibodies reactive with the core (2 different epitope clusters), NS3, NS4A, NS4B, and NS5A regions of HCV genotypes 1a and 1b, as well as the NS3 and NS4 regions of HCV genotypes 2 and 3a can be detected. The assay is easy to use with a sample addition monitoring system, color-coded reagents, and sample volume of 20 µL.
These resources are either available in free access or for users holding a Premium eServices account: