The INNOTEST® β-AMYLOID(1-40) is a solid-phase enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of β-amyloid(1-40) in human cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)1,2 in the clinical setting of dementia diagnosis. Values for the 40- and 42-AA-long β-amyloid peptides can be expressed as a β-amyloid ratio, which is of particular use in patients in which an indeterminate CSF biomarker profile (based on 42-AA-long β-amyloid, TAU and Phospho-TAU) is observed1,2.
Article no. 80462 (96T – CE) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features & Benefits
User-friendly enzyme immunoassay, standard technology
- Generic and color-coded components
- Ready-to-use Calibrators reduce inter and intra run variation
- Run Validation Controls for assay run validation
- Sample dilution: 1:100 for CSF samples
- Sample volume: 75 µL diluted sample. Duplicate testing is strongly recommended and requires 2 x 75 µL diluted sample.
- Calibrator range: 7,8 to 1000 pg/mL
- This assay should be used in combination with the Aβ(1-40) CAL-RVC pack, article no. 81586 (RUO) and 80461 (CE).
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Dumurgier et al. Cerebrospinal fluid amyloid-ß 42/40 ratio in clinical setting of memory centers: a multicentric study. Alzheimers Res Ther. 2015; 7(1):30. doi: 10.1186/s13195-015-0114-5.
Slaets et al. Cerebrospinal fluid Aβ1-40 improves differential dementia diagnosis in patients with intermediate P-tau181P levels. J Alzheimers Dis. 2013; 36(4): 759-67.
A license for the use of amyloid beta monoclonal antibodies contained in this product under patents US 6114133, US 7811769, and EP 0792458 has been obtained from Eli Lilly and Company.
These resources are either available in free access or for users holding a Premium eServices account: